Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Government Official Caught With A Married Woman In A Hotel



In Zmbabwe, one of the members of the Central Intelligence Organisation, was saved when he was caught with a married woman in a hotel by the husband, it was a senior Police officer who had saved him from the shackles of the angry man.

The husband of the woman had demanded that hotel room should be opened , but Gray Mashava and his lover Maud Mashinya Maningi, was saved from Ezra Maningi at Harare International Airport at 6pm.

Smart Ezra had being trailed by Ezra's informants and they were finally caught at the hotel.
When reporters arrived at the hotel, Ezra was shouting on top of his voice demanding Maud to open the door and hotel security were making efforts to calm him down after guests made a report. 


"Ndava kutofonera amai vako izvezvi vauye ukasavhura door kuti titaurirane," Ezra was heard saying.
A witness said . "Ezra warned Gray on several occasions for sending love messages to Maud and he bragged of his position as a CIO operative. Ezra discovered a message where they agreed to meet on Sunday leading to the trap,"

"What I want is to talk to my wife and nothing else, vandirambidza kupinda muroom maanga ari and they refused to put me on handcuffs so as to make sure I don't turn violent," said Ezra.
"I love my wife; we have three children aged seven, five and two. With me here is our Seventh Day pastor and my cousins who came to witness the incident.
“I informed her mother and she told me that Maud also lied to her that she was visiting Masvingo only to find her here with a married man. Kutambira murume wemunhu asati atomboudza mudzimai wake kuti akafamba sei? I am now worried of my life since this man is well connected and he showed it by calling a senior police officer to rescue him here," said Ezra.

No comments:

Post a Comment