Thursday, April 16, 2015

Akpors Joke: AIDS

 
 
 
 
Girl:(Crying ) Doctor help me, my boyfriend has killed me .

Dr. Akpos: What! what did he do to you?

Girl: CHAI! I said my boyfriend had sent me to my early grave .

Dr. Akpos: Talk to me na, what has he done this time around?
(Akpos kissed the girl) is this what he did to u?

Girl: yes, and even worse.

Dr. Akpos: Well that’s no reason to say dat he has killed you.

Girl: (still crying ) But, he took my cloth off.

Dr. Akpos: You mean like this? (Akpos took off the girl’s clothes)
Girl: yes oh.

Dr. Akpos: Is that why you are crying like a baby?

Girl: But, he had sex with me.

Dr. Akpos: You mean like this? Akpos had sex with the girl.

Girl: yes.

Dr. Akpos: Hmmm, this small thing?

Girl: No you don’t understand, he did even worse.

Dr. Akpos: Worse than what I just did? What could be worse?

Girl: He gave me AIDS!

Akpos fainted!

No comments:

Post a Comment