Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Perfect Good Night Texts For Couples

TEXT

 If you’ve got someone special on your mind, sometimes the best way the end the day is with a cute goodnight text to them. It’s a great and simple way to let them know you’re thinking of them and to get them thinking of you. You’ll get a rush of feelings by letting them know you’re thinking of them and they’ll feel loved knowing that you are. And, if they send a message back, you’ll no doubt be on cloud nine as you dream tonight.Below is a list of some of the most romantic text messages to send to your spouse…


  • Today has been a non-stop, hectic, crazy day, and I wish I had gotten time to see you… so I’m thinking about you before I fall asleep. Goodnight, sleep tight!
  • I couldn’t sleep until I told you how much I missed you. Goodnight, my love. 
  • Every day you give me more reasons to fall in love with you – I’m thinking of ways to make you fall more and more in love with me as I fall asleep, dreaming of you…
  • I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remember that I’m wishing U …Good Night! 
  • I started counting one star in the sky for each reason I love you…Then I ran out of stars and I realized the reasons are infinite.
  • Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can’t wait for the morning. Good night baby. 
  • My day has been hectic, it’s been non stop and I never got to see you. It was hard but the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can’t wait until the next time I see you.
  • Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me. 
  • I know that you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.
  • A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment